martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

MY FAVOURITE DAY AT HIGH SCHOOL

My Favorite Day In The institute is Friday. My first lesson is the music. Sometimes it is boring but almost every instance thatstarts a quarter past eight. My second lesson is mathematics
 begins after the music teacher without With What We wound itself. What is Tutoring nos THEN TURN We PCs but sometimes French. After the recess is that it is good without closing paragraph corner. Now A quarter to twelve plays nes English they sometimes do tests and ends at a quarter to. For junior, is my Language Lesson, is because by the afternoon at a quarter to. And my last lesson that technology is at the Workshop We do crafts is Friday and the day after My Best When You're out of school remains nos Good Weekend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario