martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

ALE

I will describe my friend Ale. It's high altitude. He has short brown hair and has brown eyes. His nose is small and her mouth is medium. His feet are large and the palm of the hand is enormous. He has freckles. Almost no ears. He likes soccer and is on a computer that is the slag and also loves tennis. Ale is always less when it's up posh physical education but usually wear jeans and politicians. He loves football boots and has a lot at home. His favorite color but it will not be red because it is the Seville. Ale is my best friend and I'm almost always in play. Sevilla likes and will always watch their team. ale also likes video games but are in football. He is a poor student but always or almost always tends to prove. Ale is a clown who likes playing jokes. But in any case will always be my best friend "OH NO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario