martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

MY DREAMS :)

I the dream that I had was treating of that I was the best player of the world of the football tape-worm money that ronaldo, I was the child  famous of world. To I register the real madrid with 16 and to the 17 he was already the best doorman who has existed in the whole history of the football. Tape-worm a mansion  of 200 m, an area of 100.000 meters, my girlfriend was good they were a heap (PILAR RUBIO, SARA CARBONERO, ELSA PATAKY, ect).But with that I am now miss world but what happens is that now I do not remember his name. I already tape-worm 26 years and was gained 2 world ones with spanish , 9 leagues, 9 champions and 9 it corners of the king, also gain 5 golden balls ect... my parents were proud of my and I of them because my father had to convince mou to play for that not . He said that cabin was better than I, that I insult so big for my and already I say to you, take his position from him.In my first Football match we gain to the barcelona 9-0 and I put 2 goals of my door this day was wonderful because the whole world was shouting my name. And since I win everything what wins, I went away to my equipment of heart, the best equipment of the world to my real betis balompie ................

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario